Why Consider this service
- Heart Health : Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men in the United States.
- Lifestyle Matters : Several medical conditions and /or lifestyle factors can contribute to a higher risk for heart disease, including diabetes, obesity, poor diet, inactivity, and excessive alcohol use.
- Testosterone Concerns : As men age, there's a slow and continuous decrease in testosterone production.
Hypogonadism, a condition characterized by low testosterone levels, can lead to low libido, sexual dysfunction, decreased muscle and bone strength, less energy, and lower fertility.
- Physical Examination
- Evaluating testosterone level*
- Screening for diabetes**
- Assessing risk for heart disease***
Fast for 12 hours (no food or drink, except water) before sample collection. If you’re taking a supplement containing biotin (also called vitamin B7 or B8, vitamin H, or coenzyme R), commonly found in products promoting nail, skin, and hair health, it is recommended that you wait at least 72 hours from your last dose before sample collection.
Lab work up detail:
*Testostene Total, Testosterone Free, SHBG
***Lipid Panel: Cholesterol Total, HDL, LDL, Triglycerides
Price: 250 USD (Include labs and follow up call with lab results review)
Note: Abnormal results may result in work up recommendations and further medical consultation(s).